Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting uFactory xArm to SCB-68 or a DAQ

Hi, I am working on getting a way to get the timing to be visible on labview through my SCB-68 with information from the xArm robot. I am able to output a digital signal to the AC control box pins connected to the robot. Has anyone tried to connect that to a NI product or have ideas on how to? 

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(190 Views)

Your description is not clear enough to guide you better.

1. What is your goal?

2. What kind of signals does your robot controller take in or output?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(171 Views)

Sorry, I am having trouble expressing this. I am using a load cell already connected to the NI DAQ and it is on labview. I am using the xArm to hit the force sensor but the readings are very small (that is what I need) so to make sure that I am seeing the correct force readings, I wanted to add a timing element where I could see when the robot goes down to hit the sensor. I can have a digital output through my robot so that when it hits the z-axis value I want it sends a signal to the pin of my choice. I want to be able to see that on my Labview graph so I want to connect it to the SCB-68 to have access (the AC control box is not setup for labview so by using the SCB-68 I could use labview). I am not sure how to connect the pins of the AC control box to the SCB-68 to get the readings and would like insight on that please.

I attached the digital I/O.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(159 Views)