LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

34970a + Programming + VI

Hello

I have a question about programming with LabVIEW. I have the SubVIs from Agilent, and want to connect to a VI.

Which subVIs is to use

visa open

initialize

configuration

Route open

meas temperature

visa close

I have a 4 wire RTD to mess the temperature

Agilent is 34970a

I don`t no why I have an ERROR in the ID-query.

I hope they are can me help.

thanks

Ron

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,878 Views)

I don't know anything about the driver from Agilent. I would suggest you get the driver from NI and look at the examples. There is an advanced scan and an easy scan example that can be modified for a RTD measurement.

If you are getting an error and want help in fixing it, you need to provide the errror code/message. We can't read your mind.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,873 Views)

Ron2406 wrote:

Hello

I have a question about programming with LabVIEW. I have the SubVIs from Agilent, and want to connect to a VI.

Which subVIs is to use

visa open

initialize

configuration

Route open

meas temperature

visa close

I have a 4 wire RTD to mess the temperature

Agilent is 34970a

I don`t no why I have an ERROR in the ID-query.

I hope they are can me help.

thanks

Ron

Uh-oh, I don't want to sound discouraging, but if you don't know how to implement these sub-VIs you might want to read some LabVIEW tutorials on basic use and basic communication with an instrument.  We can help you here, of course, but learning these basic things before asking your questions would probably save you a lot of time by not having to go back and forth about things in the forum.  🙂

Bill

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 3 of 3
(2,862 Views)