LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog input module 9205 voltage becomes static on crio 9039

Having crio 9039 controller with NI9205 3 nos, NI 9425, NI 9476 and NI 9403 2 nos, My application was running without any issues both

in FPGA and RT , in recent times my analog inputs (9205 module) becomes static and wouldn't respond to any voltage change on the terminals.

Rest of the modules and sequences in FPGA & RT are working without any issues. By switching the power off to the crio controller then my analog inputs are working fine for some period of time then again the same static scenario is repeating.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(132 Views)

This looks like the 9205 module is not working properly anymore. Might it have gotten some overvoltage on its inputs at some time that didn't quite destroy it fully but still damage it in some ways?

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(118 Views)

Hi Raj,

@Akilraj wrote:

By switching the power off to the crio controller then my analog inputs are working fine for some period of time then again the same static scenario is repeating.

This could be a problem in your software or in your hardware.

As we don't have any knowledge about them you need to debug on your own!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(115 Views)

I swapped the 9205 module with new one all three still the same effect on the analog inputs.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(112 Views)

The software was running well and good for more than 3 years, this problem recently popped up.

I tried with swapping the NI9205 modules but still the same issues. But my other Digital IO modules are working

well and good in FPGA.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(109 Views)

Hi Raj,

@Akilraj wrote:

The software was running well and good for more than 3 years, this problem recently popped up.

I tried with swapping the NI9205 modules but still the same issues. But my other Digital IO modules are working well and good in FPGA.

Maybe something changed in your testbench.

We still don't know anything (specific) about your software and hardware!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(97 Views)

Hi can i log with you in zoom session to debug your code ?

CLA
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(88 Views)

Zoom session is not possible

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(16 Views)