LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buffer Problems using NI PCIe-6353

Hello Kevin,

looks like that the last sequence changing avoids the error. Thanks for your help. I am going to change the trigger configuration today oder tomorrow. Maybe I have to contact you again because I am not really sure if I understand your changing ideas right.

Marion

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(340 Views)

Hello Kevin,

I tryed to change the trigger, but I am not sure how to do it right. I only found examples were an external trigger source is used. Can you just give me a hint, how to use this trigger function with is given from LabVIEW?

Marion

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(336 Views)

I'm not near a LV machine and have just a couple minutes.

I don't know exactly what problem you're having with configuring triggering for the CO task, but I think you can get some guidance from one of the shipping examples (available from the "Help" menu).  You'll navigate down the example tree for Hardware I/O then Counter Output I think.

If this doesn't help, repost your back-saved code or at least a screenshot of where you do your CO trigger config.  Maybe try to describe your question or confusion in more detail -- I don't really know what "hints" to give that wouldn't already be explained in the context help for the DAQmx Trigger.vi function.

-Kevin P

ALERT! LabVIEW's subscription-only policy coming to an end (finally!). Permanent license pricing remains WIP. Tread carefully.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(326 Views)