cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Built installer fails - older version of winMIF

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello I cannot install my application.

I have followed the recommendations. I have tried in 3 different laptops, 1 of them have Labview installed. I am currently sending the data from one of the laptops without it.

I confirm that it says "no operation..."

maj1c_0-1722612085004.png

at first there were some packages and I installed them. I am not sure what this advice means "If it does not show the above message, but appears to install some packages, please retry your build and install in LabVIEW - as it might be fixed now." What do you mean to retry the build and install in LabVIEW?

I still get this problem:

maj1c_2-1722612828508.png

and here is the details of the .dll

maj1c_1-1722612647116.png

I have this features in my laptops:

maj1c_3-1722612923321.png

As I said, this happens in 3 laptops already. I dont know what do to. Could someone help me with this?

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 34
(204 Views)

Forgot to say, unfortunately I cannot share the installer due to company policies. Do I have to install LabVIEW? I have never used it, I just need to run the application as a user

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 34
(198 Views)

See WinMIF Not Compatible With .NET 4.8 Error When Deploying Custom Installer for more information on this issue.

Scott Richardson
https://testeract.com
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 34
(196 Views)

Hi,

I tried every step that's in this post, but the issue still persists. Installing NI ADE Deployment Support didn't work. Is there any other solution? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 34
(153 Views)