LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Find the 'Show Connector' option in LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

I now understand the LabVIEW interface has changed over time.

However, I have little (~2 months) experience using LabVIEW.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(497 Views)

@lquarshie wrote:

I cannot specifically point to the link to that video but here is the link to the webpage containing all videos including the 'SubVI' video that has this in there 2 mins and 30 seconds into the video

Yes, all these video are pretty old and all front panels in all videos only show the icon. Another telltale sign is that the narrator Vinny(?) is wearing a blue NI shirt. Many years ago, NI switched to green for all branding. 😄

altenbach_0-1719792837719.png

These videos are still mostly valid if we ignore some minor cosmetic issues. It would not make sense to redo them from scratch.

(They could add a small update note below each video to list the things that have slightly changed. For example the default front panel grey is now lighter)

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(493 Views)

That is interesting to know.

I have used MATLAB for years, but this is my first time using LabVIEW.

Thank you for the information.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(488 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

@lquarshie wrote:

I cannot specifically point to the link to that video but here is the link to the webpage containing all videos including the 'SubVI' video that has this in there 2 mins and 30 seconds into the video

Yes, all these video are pretty old and all front panels in all videos only show the icon. Another telltale sign is that the narrator Vinny(?) is wearing a blue NI shirt. Many years ago, NI switched to green for all branding. 😄

altenbach_0-1719792837719.png

These videos are still mostly valid if we ignore some minor cosmetic issues. It would not make sense to redo them from scratch.

(They could add a small update note below each video to list the things that have slightly changed. For example the default front panel grey is now lighter)

...and the icon!  Don't forget the icon!

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(476 Views)