LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controling potentiometers via LabVIEW on board "Analog and Microelectronics"

Hello. Right now I'm working on my Bachelor's thesis. And the thame of my work is crate an aplication in LabVIEW through which you are able to measure on "Analog and Microelectronics" board conected to NI Elvis III. 

My problem is that I have no clue how to acess / adjust values of potentiometers located on this board. To be more specific I need to know how to adjust the potentiometeres in "Microphone Application section".
From materials I have acces to I found an app made from NI and there they were able to adjust their parameters but I don't have acces to code behind it so its useless to me.

I was trying to adjust these parameters via digital / analog output  controls that are providead as tools in Academic I/O -> Control I/O. Then I tried to build my own conection to it throw DACmx components but it failed as well.  These tips I was able to find in some form on internet. I also found written somewhere that this components can be directly accesed through something like "digital potentiometer adjust" but if its not in some library that I'm missing than it was just useless.

Another problem is that I dont know which potentiometer is which. On this board are like 11 potentiometers but they are not named. So even If I manage to find the way to control them I have no idea how to tell them apart. Maybe these informaions are listed in "instructor information" accesible by NI but my school asked for this acess leke a 7months back and we still have nothing.

So I need to know how to adjust potentiometers on board and how to tell them apart. The best option would be if you manage to send me a screen of code. Thans.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(63 Views)