LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment of code into CRIO-9038 freezes

Good evening,

I am having trouble deploying new versions of code into a CRIO-9038. What happens is that LabVIEW starts the deployment, uploads some vis very quickly, and then freezes indefinetely, and I have to forcefully stop LabVIEW.

I am versioning with Git, and this problem does not occur when modifying and uploading new version of the code from older branches, so I suspect there is a problem on the new code.

I had similar problems when developing code for a different CRIO (a 9048), but with some vis in common. I solved the problem for the CRIO-9048 by separating source code from compiled code, removing all the unnecessary dependencies, and rewriting some of the functions specifically for the second CRIO. I tried to repeat the steps for the CRIO-9038 without success.

The code has some shared variable to exchange with a computer, but I saw that theyare deployed without error. The deployment does not stop at a specific vi, it changes everytime I try to repeat the operation.

The version of LabVIEW that I am using is 2018, and so do the FPGA and real-time modules.

Is there any suggestion on where I could search for problems? In general, what causes the deployment to the CRIO to freeze?

Unfortunately I cannot upload here the code, but please tell me if you need additional information and I will see what I can share if necessary.

Thanks and best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(601 Views)