LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instrument IO assistant can not open

I can not open instrument io assistant in labview.it said measurement and aotomation explorer or instrument io assistant is not installed normally.But I think I have installed all the drivers and programs.I can see the divice and GPIB in NI MAX.

The vi program can run in another computer(windows 7 Labview2014),The new computer is windows 11 Labview2018

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(497 Views)

I think I found the problem.but I can't solve it 

from

Solved: Again : I/O Assistant not installed correctly. - NI Community

martjin's answer.I check my vi.lib folder,there is not InstrIOAsst folder.I think it is the reason.

But NI pakage manager shows I had already installed NI IIOA,and I uninstalled it and reinstalled it  or repaired it,it doesn't work

Is the version not support or something wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(467 Views)

I think the drivers NI VISA and NI 488 is successfully installed. Because I can control the device by another program.But I just can’t install instrument IO assistant successfully.

The NI package manager only have IIOA 20.0 . Is IIOA 20.0 support windows11? It doesn’t shows windows11 on the support list in the website 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(434 Views)

@leoric wrote:

I think the drivers NI VISA and NI 488 is successfully installed. Because I can control the device by another program.But I just can’t install instrument IO assistant successfully.

The NI package manager only have IIOA 20.0 . Is IIOA 20.0 support windows11? It doesn’t shows windows11 on the support list in the website 

No, windows 11 is not supported.

santo_13_0-1705070340905.png

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(417 Views)

Thank you for your answer.

I changed my computer.now it is windows10.but the problem still remains.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(359 Views)