LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI CRIO - 9075

I want to start working with NI CRIO - 9075, starting with configurations inside of NI MAX: the first error i receive is inside Troubleshoot Remote System Discovery, i am selecting my remote system and then inside of the software compatibility it shows not programming with labView. the second error is inside the labview when i start i new blank project, then new targets and devices - Existing target or device - discover an existing target(s) or device (s) - Real Time CompactRIO - this device is not supported by your labview enviorment. how can i solve this to errors?????

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(556 Views)

Hi iluha,

@iluha wrote:

I want to start working with NI CRIO - 9075, starting with configurations inside of NI MAX:

The cRIO9075 is old and is only supported by old LabVIEW versions. (See this article to check version compatibility on your own.)

So the question is: which LabVIEW version do you want to use?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(521 Views)

The last LabVIEW version that supports the cRIO-907x is LabVIEW 2019SP1. The last NI CompactRIO software than can be used with this cRIO is 19.6.

So you will need to download the older versions of both software packages and install them.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(483 Views)