LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI FPGA Board 93426B-01L

I have this FPGA board and I need to know how I can program it. How do I get the FPGA I/O Palette so I can connect it to make a project?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(101 Views)

Those assembly numbers of the boards itself don’t tell me and most here anything unless I would have to happen to have one of them laying in front of me and found it on there.

Do you have a type number?

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(66 Views)

PB6002-200-005

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(37 Views)

Hi guy,

are you talking about his one?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(18 Views)

Your original part number was wrong, the real one is 193426B-01, which makes more sense for NI PCB board assemblies.

Now this is an old and discontinued board. To use this with LabVIEW you do need of course the LabVIEW FPGA toolkit together with LabVIEW but you also need the correct driver for the OS to recognize it as USB device.

According to this thread https://forums.ni.com/t5/Academic-Hardware-Products-myDAQ/FPGA-board-not-recognized-by-PC-doesn-t-in... this would be the NI Digital Electronics FPGA Board Driver Software 3.1 or newer. But this is a discontinued board and was mainly sold as academic device through Diligent. So you may have some success in trying to contact Digilent for the driver support package.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(11 Views)