LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Generation, Set report header text, Standard

Set Report Header Text with header placement: Append to Body, will place the text in center for HTML report type, but not for the Standard report. When I look into the NI_Standard Report.lvclass I can see that the case "Append to Body" uses the Invoke node AppendText while the "Top of Document" case invokes the node SetHeader.

Are there a way to center the text of the Report Header Text for the Standard report when using Append to Body? An elegant solution would be to invoke the class node and use the SetHeader as in Set Report Header, but I don't know how to get the reference for the class.

Ole

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,844 Views)
Will you post your code, or a picture of the area in question? I can get a better view of your issue with the code to reference. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,834 Views)

Thank you,

Here are Header.vi and RinghalsLogo.gif. When you run the VI with report type HTML the output Report.html, will have a centered header. When you select Standard as the report type, the header text is left adjusted in the printed output.

The Header.vi and RinghalsLogo.gif should be in the same folder.

Ole

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,823 Views)
Try this.. will this solution work for you?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,815 Views)

Yes thank you,

but the problem is when I want to have the header below the logotype and have to select Append to Body instead of Top of Document. The Set Report Header Text behaves differently for these two cases and I would like to have the same behaviour.

Ole

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,809 Views)