LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Ni-switch to control analog outputs

I am new to NI-Switch and am investigating using our PXI-2567 relay driver to send output voltages to various valves and other devices. From what I can tell, there is not a way to directly influence the voltage associated with this output and am unsure of how to drive that change in the VI. Would I be better off instead pursuing this connection through analog output on my PXI-4322 or is there something I am missing in the NI-Switch application tree?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(168 Views)

Relay modules cannot output any signal. You need to connect a signal to it. See How to Connect Signals to the PXI-2567

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(136 Views)

@mattlonger wrote:

I am new to NI-Switch and am investigating using our PXI-2567 relay driver to send output voltages to various valves and other devices. From what I can tell, there is not a way to directly influence the voltage associated with this output and am unsure of how to drive that change in the VI. Would I be better off instead pursuing this connection through analog output on my PXI-4322 or is there something I am missing in the NI-Switch application tree?

2567 is a "relay driver" which means can control the power supply to a "relay". Essentially it is a bunch of low-side MOSFETs that is used to control relay's coils.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(127 Views)