LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VI not found after building RT application on cRIO

Hello,

I've just finished an RT application that I want to deploy on my cRIO by building from project explorer.

When I build it I have no errors, but when I run as startup and connect in debugging I see that some VI are not found ...

I don't understand, especially since during compilation I get no errors ...

Do you have any ideas?

TintinC_0-1727784446694.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(54 Views)

The best (and fastest) way for us to help you is for you to develop a small "Test Project" that does something very simple on your cRIO (like toggle a Digital (or Analog) line up and down at 1 Hz for 20 seconds and then exit).  Include a Build Specification in your Project.

We don't know anything about your LabVIEW environment (because you failed to tell us) -- in particular, we don't know whether you are running 32-bit or 64-bit LabVIEW, nor which Version of LabVIEW you are using.  Many of us are using older versions of LabVIEW (such as 2019 or 2021), it might help to "Save for Previous Version" your Project.  You should then right-click the Project Folder, use "Send to" in the Drop-down, and choose "Compressed (zipped) folder".  Attach the ZIP file, along with information on your LabVIEW environment, and we can probably help you "do what you want to do" (even if it can't be done exactly the way you are trying to do it).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(16 Views)