LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e Neurosky labview demo

Try again, I updated the attachment to a version backsaved to 2010.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 11 of 33
(593 Views)

Thank you for your help, where can I find the updated VI ? I'm not seeing it in your post.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 33
(581 Views)

Rolf's attachment, called NeuroSkyDemo (2), is on a July 1 (today)'s earlier post.  It is a LabVIEW 10 version.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 33
(570 Views)

@Irethedo68 wrote:

Thank you for your help, where can I find the updated VI ? I'm not seeing it in your post.

I updated it in the previous post as Bob already found out.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 14 of 33
(550 Views)

Thank you Rolf but that latest one that you posted doesn't work either; too many missing sub-VIs

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 33
(523 Views)

@Irethedo68 wrote:

Thank you Rolf but that latest one that you posted doesn't work either; too many missing sub-VIs

I only updated the VI to link to the driver that can be downloaded from the first link referenced in the page that the first post in this thread links to. You still need to install that driver.

The original VI referenced a driver with the same VI names but as part of a LabVIEW class driver. Since I couldn’t find a driver with those VIs as part of a lvclass, I figured the person who had created that example VI probably had turned the original driver into a LabVIEW class but forgot to attach this new version of the driver with the example. Rather than trying to recreate that “classified” driver it seemed more easy to relink the example with the original driver.

I do not own that hardware so I can’t do more than trying to guess what might be wrong. Unfortunately your descriptions about what doesn’t work and how are quite unspecific so it is extra hard.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 33
(517 Views)

thank you again. How do I install that driver?

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 33
(503 Views)

I think you are right, that driver needs to be loaded but I am struggling with VIPM and can't seem to find instructions on how to do this

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 33
(490 Views)

I finally got the driver to load with VIPM and all of the sub-VIs are now showing up.

It has been a while since I have used LabVIEW and now I need to figure out how to turn my LV project into an exe , so that I can run it to see if it works. Thank you everyone for your help and patience. It is much appreciated!

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 33
(481 Views)

So, I'm trying to make a stand alone applicaton from my project but I am not able to add soutce files or start files. Now what am I doing wrong?

Irethedo68_0-1720408987198.png

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 33
(449 Views)