LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

python node error 1671

Solved!
Go to solution

When I run a vi file that imports python using python node, the following error occurs.

Python returned the following error:<class'SystemError'>D:\a\1\s\Objects\listobject.c:222:bad argument to internal function.

When I run python files alone, there's no problem. And I have verified that labview is compatible with python through simple examples.

May I ask why this kind of problem occurs? How to solve it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(898 Views)

@hallo77 wrote:

When I run a vi file that imports python using python node, the following error occurs.

Python returned the following error:<class'SystemError'>D:\a\1\s\Objects\listobject.c:222:bad argument to internal function.

When I run python files alone, there's no problem. And I have verified that labview is compatible with python through simple examples.

May I ask why this kind of problem occurs? How to solve it?

Can you post the LabVIEW code that is resulting in this error?

(848 Views)

Hello, thank you very much for your reply. I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures at present, so I can't provide them for the time being. But the labview code is also very simple. The python node simply has a one-dimensional array attached to the return side to display data of type int32. The return type end is connected to an array of one-dimensional constants of data type int32. The other I/O terminals are not connected. I used lists in python programs and eventually converted the list to an array and returned the output. I don't know if it matters.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(837 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author hallo77

Thank you.I've solved the problem. When using Labview's python node, the python program automatically converts a list to an array if it returns it, without any extra processing in my python code. After I removed the list to array code, the code in labview was displayed properly.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(799 Views)