LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sbRIO failure

Hi, I have a sbRIO 9631, labview 2012, RT and FPGA, I connect it to my PC windows 11. When I am compiling shows an error "this host does not have the appropriate Microsoft Visual C++", I do correctly "to install the required package run", and it says "Microsoft visual C++ 2008 has been successfully installed", and the problem is not solved,  Please would you like to tell me what I must do?

thank you so much,

Angel

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(131 Views)

Strongly suspect this may be an issue with the particular Xilinx compiler that your version of LabVIEW uses being incompatible with windows 11. 

I had the same problem with an FPGA codebase that is written using LabVIEW 2011, it wouldn't work on my new Laptop.

My only solution was to move it to another machine / VM with windows 10 installed.

I found reference to the incompatibility and requests to install that C++ runtime on a Xilinx forum, so it's a Xilinx issue rather than a LabVIEW one, not that it helps the situation at all.

https://support.xilinx.com/s/question/0D52E00006vz7tSSAQ/how-to-work-xilinx-ise-147-in-window-11?lan...

0xDEAD

Message 2 of 2
(123 Views)