LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tdms read

hi,

I want to trace the data of an acquisition, I have 6 parameters, that's why I want to give the user to choose which signals are traced using a list box.

it works but I have the right to only one choice just before the end of the acquisition but after that even if I change my box list choice I don't trace anything? I want the chosen user after the end of the acquisition to have the signal traced and to be able to change it as they wish?

how can I correct this?

THANKS

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(284 Views)

Hi Amelie,

@ameletudiante99 wrote:

it works but I have the right to only one choice just before the end of the acquisition but after that even if I change my box list choice I don't trace anything?

What I can tell from your two truncated images of some code is: you forgot to THINK DATAFLOW!

• How is the "event" image related to the "data" image? They refer to differently controls/indicators…
  • The control "channel names in" is read only once, probably long before the Acquisition loop is running… (THINK DATAFLOW!)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(281 Views)

hi ,

how can I correct this problem, I want to read my listbox after acquisition?

and I also want to have the possibility to change my choice while the program is running?

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(228 Views)

Hi Amelie,

@ameletudiante99 wrote:

how can I correct this problem,

As written before: most probably you need to THINK DATAFLOW!

(Unfortunately you still forgot to attach code…)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(220 Views)