Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error -1074396080 occured at IMAQ Extract Single Color Plane

So, i am using windows lifecam 3000 and i am trying to extract blue color from images which are constantly taken. However when i run my code in labview 2017 i get this error: Error -1074396080 occured at IMAQ Extract Single Color Plane. I originally thought that was a fault occured from the camera, but even if i try image casting the same error occur. I am using labview 2017 with windows 10. I am inexperienced so i can not find what is happening. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,089 Views)

Hi Chris,

I was able to find another one of our forum threads that is discussing the same error code. You are likely getting this error because of race conditions inside the loop. I would suggest taking a look at this thread and seeing what solutions they proposed. 

Let me know if this helps!

Jacob C.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,063 Views)
-Try image type to IMAQ Create of Blue image to Grayscale(U8) and remove IMAQ Cast.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,056 Views)

Thank you both for your answers, i appreciate your help. I removed image casting as you proposed and the image create as well. I suppose that due to the asychronus image acquisition the image in the extract single color plane was invalid, because now my code works fine.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,033 Views)