NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining station global for multiple project

Hi,

I am having multiple TestStand project on my pc with different station global's and My Types, Every time i need to copy/paste station global and myTypes to TestStand directory. Is there any way to override engine call back with TestStand workspace, so that both these files get copied to TestStand directory while opening the workspace. and also when i closed the the workspace it should copied to other directory so that i can used it later.

I tried with SequenceFileLoad and SequenceFileUnload for my main sequence but whenever i reopen the file, station global get updated. I want it to get update only once when i open the workspace.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards
Sumit Memane
CLAD, CTD
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,211 Views)

1. Unless these variables are accessed by outside sequence files, it sound like you really should be using File Global Variables.  Then the two projects do not step on each other.

2. You could just make a sequence that loads the information and run only that sequence when you open the project.  You could also make a SequenceFileLoad sequence callback that loads the variables.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,206 Views)