NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TestStand Report

Good morning,

For the On-The-Fly option I have found the variable to set to true in order to programattically allow the operator to enable the OTF mode 

Parameters.ModelPluginConfiguration.Plugins[Locals.NumPlug].Base.ProcessOnTheFly = True

Now I'm trying to do the same with the option Only Display Latest Result but I can find the correct property to set or the way to arraive to it. If you have an advice or some papers in which i can find the details of TS properties, I'm here for any suggestions!

Have a nice day,

Best Regards,

Zuc_Lab

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(845 Views)

Hi Zuc_Lab,

if you're trying to modify report options programmatically, I would highly recommend leveraging the "ReportOptions" callback to ensure the modifications happen in the correct order of operations to actually apply correctly. That callback sequence will expose all of the report options that are editable at run-time. If you go into the variables for that sequence, you'll notice that there is a "Report Options" container available under the Parameters. There, you'll find the "UseOnTheFlyReporting" property which you'll set to enable OTF reporting and then "PurgeOnTheFlyResults" is what you'll set to enable the Only Display Latest Result option. You can observe the change in this variable in response to setting the option in "Configure >> Result Processing" option for "Only Display Latest Results" by setting a breakpoint in the callback sequence, running, and then once paused at the breakpoint, checking the value of that variable under the "Only Display Latest Results" enabled and disabled cases.

Regards,
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(814 Views)