Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get harmonics

Solved!
Go to solution

OK, the timescale in your csv is truncated so I add a linear fit to recalculate it 😉

and had a look at the phase....

HarmonicWaveform2.png

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 11 of 16
(3,076 Views)

@Benny.zhu wrote:

The data is from my colleague, and he told me the samplerate.

So, how do you know the samperate is wrong? You do not answer this, I just curiousness.

Tell you colleage he is wrong 😄

and he should reconfigure the csv output format of the scope 😉  How did he get the data out the scope? ... However that's your problem not mine 🙂

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 12 of 16
(3,075 Views)

Yes, it so thanks for your help, I aready send your VI to him.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(3,055 Views)

Hi Henrik

Brilliant, you rebuild the wave. I learn it, it is confuse me a long time. So thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(3,054 Views)

Thank you for your answers.However,I have another question to ask you.I don't konw how to set  number of periodes.When I set different values,I will get the diffferent results.Can you explain the function of it?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(3,036 Views)

@diyue wrote:

Thank you for your answers.However,I have another question to ask you.I don't konw how to set  number of periodes.When I set different values,I will get the diffferent results.Can you explain the function of it?

I have to answer with a question: How long is the coast of Britain? 

The answer to this question should answer your question.

My vi migth show one possible solution.To answer the question if this solution solve your problem, you need to understand the problem! and the solution.

And the question of my first post is still open: What is it ?  

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(3,018 Views)