LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CrossCorrelation of two values

Maybe XD

But, when I am subtracting both signal, the problem is this really help me to proof the equality? 

Because my reference signal (1D Array) is a part of the real-time signal. When I subtracting in the wrong time, the results will not help me. 

Do u have an example?

For example  I have in an 1D Array values from an sawtooth. And my realtime signal are caming, how to subtract that or how I can proof that my sawtooth real-time signal consists this 1D Array?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(152 Views)

@medum wrote:

Maybe XD

But, when I am subtracting both signal, the problem is this really help me to proof the equality? 

Because my reference signal (1D Array) is a part of the real-time signal. When I subtracting in the wrong time, the results will not help me. 

Do u have an example?

For example  I have in an 1D Array values from an sawtooth. And my realtime signal are caming, how to subtract that or how I can proof that my sawtooth real-time signal consists this 1D Array?

Crosscorrelation approach will work also in this case, for example appended sine waveforms to the start and end:

crosscorr2.png

Screenshot 2024-05-21 17.23.15.png

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(147 Views)

Oh, thank u very much! 

Is it possible to have a boolean, who says: Is in range? Because I need an reference value to where to check the equality. 

Can U please attach your VI(Version 2023) and would like to test it. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(141 Views)

How can I use an boolean, when the maximum of the crosscorrecelation is equal to the max_rxy? Because when my signals are equal, so the rxy_max is always equal.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(111 Views)