LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet/IP Communication Using NI-Industrial Communications for EtherNet/IP 16.0

Hello,
for the communication with the JXC91 you do not need the PCIe6363. This card is a Multifuntion DAQ Device for Analog and Digital Signals.
For the communication with the JXC91 you can use our EtherNET/IP Library. You only need an EDS File and you have to know the "DataMapping" of the device. If you need further support to implement the EthernetIP Library in your application feel free to contact us. We can find a solution to communicate with the JXC91 via EthernetIP.
Regards

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 34
(2,819 Views)

Thanks @a.wais for your answer. Do i need a PLC to control JXC91 or can Labview on a PC do the job?

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 34
(2,804 Views)

You could control this device directly from a windows PC, because our Ethernet/IP Driver funtions as an IP-Scanner. So you don´t need a PLC. Feel free to contact us

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 34
(2,797 Views)

Thanks. I have sent a query to the link you suggested. 

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 34
(2,775 Views)

Hello.

Fa. Kirschenhofer did not receive a query. Can you please send an email to info@kirschenhofer-gmbh.de or to a.wais@m-a-r-s.de

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 34
(2,755 Views)

i developed that application a year ago and the biggest problem i had is the ethernet/ip cip attributes and classes for this equipment. if anyone wants me to send it to your email, contact me. at imartinez@integracionid4.com, i can explain the procedure. i am currently developing an interface for balluff.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 34
(2,259 Views)

Greetings,

I too am a Labview programmer but I am looking at another way to approach. Controller communications is via the SI (Serial Port).

I'll try by using a serial monitor app & SMC's ACT application to learn about commands and responses. I thought that this approach would be easier.

Freddie Sulyma

freddie.sulyma@mksinst.com

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 34
(634 Views)

Can you give them now?

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 34
(398 Views)

awais_0-1718372975869.png

We have developed a LabVIEW Ethernet/IP driver which can communicate directly with the JXC91 without a PLC

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 34
(392 Views)

How to go about identifying what to send in the data in control?

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 34
(385 Views)