LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font Menu Appears Very Large and Opens Halfway Offscreen

Solved!
Go to solution

I took of photo of my screen to show this because it's hard to explain and  trying to take a screen capture makes the effect disappear. The pull down font menu at the top of the front panel or block diagram where you can choose the font or the style appears to the extreme left of the VI and is sometimes off the screen. The available fonts appear very large. And if I want to choose a style, such as strikeout, the available styles appear normally, but some distance away from the pull down menu. This just happened a few minutes ago and I'm not sure what I did to cause this.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(104 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JohannJunginger

Hi Johann,

These kind of "menu offset" issues happened to me when I had multiple screens with different resolutions, for example when I had my code on an external device and opened the lid of my laptop. I "solved" this problem by having 2 identical external monitors and never opening my laptop screen while coding.

See if this can help.

Regards,

Raphaël.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(79 Views)

That seems to be the case. The screen on my right is my laptop and I have a much larger screen in front of me for development. When I move the VI to the laptop it goes back to normal. I'm going to go bug my sysadmin to giveme  matched screen and keep my laptop closed. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(65 Views)