LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grafico XY multi series

Salve a tutti,

come posso graficare un XY graph partendo da una matrice dati che raggruppa più serie, ognuna con lunghezza righe differente.

Se uso la normale procedure il file XY mi crea "linee"che (nei dati con righe di lughezza minore) mi tornano a valore 0.

fmichi_1-1719220005100.png

Grazie

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(250 Views)

Hi fmichi,

@fmichi wrote:

Hello everyone,

how can I graph an XY graph starting from a data matrix that groups together multiple series, each with a different row length.

If I use the normal procedure, the XY file creates "lines" which (in data with shorter rows) return to a value of 0.

You should create your plots without those additional "0" values.

Unfortunately we cannot debug your image: what is a "normal procedure"?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(230 Views)

Thanyou.

yes I know that the solution is to not use additional "0". 

the problem is that I have a Matrix with severl couples of X and Y datas, that have different row lenght

any suggestion?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(188 Views)

Hi fmichi,

@fmichi wrote:

the problem is that I have a Matrix with severl couples of X and Y datas, that have different row lenght any suggestion?

A "matrix" is a special datatype in LabVIEW, used for matrix math…

So I guess you talk about a plain 2D array, don't you?

How does your 2D array of "several couples of X/Y data" look like, especially when they have different row lengths? (You forgot to attach code or even an image of code this time!)

Generic answer:

• In LabVIEW all rows have the same length in a 2D array, they cannot have different length!
  • When you want to collect 1D arrays of different length in an array-like structure then you need to use a 1D array of cluster of 1D array…
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 4 of 4
(180 Views)