LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homework LabView - 20 euro

Hello ! 

I'm student and I need help for my homework.

I have v2016 of LabView.

I give you a beer.

Screenshot_20230604-105503_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(755 Views)

One purpose of the LabVIEW Forums is to help others interested in learning LabVIEW.  Asking (and offering to bribe) members of the LabVIEW Community to "do my homework for me" defeats the purpose of the Forum, and could lead one of us asking the Moderators to cancel your membership.

Talk to your Instructor.  Talk to your fellow students.  Read the material.  Try to do the homework yourself.  If you get "stuck", post what you've done and explain what you need to know.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(745 Views)

It is unlikely that the teacher asks for anything more complicated that what they taught you so far, so I recommend to go over the class notes and earlier exercises. Should be all there! There are also additional learning resources listed at the top of the forum.

At this point, I would recommend to wait drinking the beer until you have finished the homework.

If there are any terms in the problem description that you don't understand, feel free to ask and we will explain.

Since it said "integer n" and not "positive integer n" for the first problem, you also need to decide what should happen if n is negative. (create error? return NaN? calculate complex numbers? etc.). The sum in problem 2 is over n=[1..k], so we won't run into that problem in this limited scenario.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(714 Views)