LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create check box?

Solved!
Go to solution

How to create checkbox so I can select more than one plot in single waveform chart?
I m not able to select more than one plot in single wave form chart in labview i m new to labview programming .

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(1,403 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Mahi47

I'd always write all plots, and then use a property node (right click the graph or it's terminal, Create>Property Node) to make them visible:

wiebeCARYA_2-1704800130681.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(1,400 Views)

Thank You,
                  But now here i also have one doubt is that how will I going to control it from my front panel, because the array is constant Boolean array.   

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(1,305 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Mahi47

You could replace the Boolean array constant with any source.

This is another problem, but we can continue the discussion here.

If you simply convert the constant to a control, it will be on your front panel.

It isn't be hard to convert your current control to an array of Booleans, but that doesn't allow you to combine channels. So, if you describe exactly how you want your UI, we can help with that.

UI related things are usually handled in an event structure loop, but you might need some catching up on that.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(1,271 Views)

Thank you.
                 I'm providing you with program. In which I want to select more than one plot in single waveform chart as in program provided by me select one plot at a time. With that to I want to also see plot color.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(1,257 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Mahi47

Yes, you provided it before.

However, it's not entirely clear from what you have what it is you want.

For instance, you limit the range of each channel between the same 2 numbers:

wiebeCARYA_0-1704969450591.png

This will simply result in 0.8, 2.06 and 1.0 (for these 3 channels). I assume you want the range to be between the negative and positive value... But the more assumptions, it harder it gets to advice on anything.

You really want to let the code do the work for you:

wiebeCARYA_1-1704970018645.png

Untested, as I don't know what (exactly) the test result should be.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(1,252 Views)

Thank You Sir really appreciate. 😊
        It is working, not exactly the way I want but I think if I work more on it, then it will work proper as per my requirements. Thank you.😊    

Message 7 of 8
(1,240 Views)

Maybe all you really need is show the visibility checkbox in the plot legend.

altenbach_0-1705102327058.png

Message 8 of 8
(1,199 Views)