LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues installing LabVIEW

Hello all,

I'm having trouble installing LabVIEW community edition -- when I download it from the NI website, I get a .iso file. Is there a separate .exe installer I'm supposed to download? Where do I find that?

I've never had this much trouble installing software and was wondering if anyone had a solution/experienced a similar issue. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(91 Views)

Log into ni.com, download the community edition from https://www.ni.com/en/support/downloads/software-products/download.labview-community.html this triggers a community edition license to be associated with your ni.com account. Once installed, log into your ni.com account when it pops up for licensing, now, it will auto pickup the license associated when you downloaded the software.

Ensure you don't have other LV licenses associated with your ni.com for a smooth process.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(86 Views)

An iso file is a disk image that you can just right-click...mount (window 11) and then you can open it like a disk. The installer is right in there.

altenbach_0-1726673003872.png

In my case, it mounted as DVD drive "D"

altenbach_0-1726673174965.png

(On other/older OS versions, the procedure might vary a little bit)

Message 3 of 3
(52 Views)