LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView 2011 64 bit for sale?

Hello,

Does anyone have the full main program and app builder for 2011 64 bit? We would like to purchase the DVDs from you.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(463 Views)

If you have any LabVIEW license for 2011 or later, you can use it to activate LV2011.

Activating Previous Versions of NI Software for Single Seats

LabVIEW 32-Bit vs. 64-Bit Development Environments FAQ

Every customer who purchases LabVIEW 2009 or later has a license for both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(427 Views)

@johndoe78000 wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone have the full main program and app builder for 2011 64 bit? We would like to purchase the DVDs from you.

Thanks!

Do you want just the DVDs or the license as well?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(423 Views)

Hello,

We'd like to just buy the 2011 64 bit dvds.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(399 Views)

@johndoe78000 wrote:

Hello,

We'd like to just buy the 2011 64 bit dvds.

Thanks!

If you have a valid license, you can reach out to NI to get the installation media.

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA03q000000YHcjCAG&l=en-US

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(378 Views)

NI will not give us old installation media without purchasing the current software. They were very clear about that. That is why we would like to purchase the old media.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(372 Views)

Ooh, that is painful.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(360 Views)

Well, I'm in the flip situation.  Yes, I have Labview 2011 DS2, but I'm not sure if it works on Windows 10.  

The disk shows -Windows 7.  Win10 came out right on the four-year birthday of 2011, so I'm curious if/when Win10 drivers existed.  I'd suspect not.

Anyway, the Developer Suite 2, is USG property, and I'm seeing if it's still functioning. 

I tend not to maintain Win7, and I think Win7 is forever nearing an end to its ESU. 

The serial number doesn't show up in the NI support pages, but I guess I could try a phone call. 

Anyway, it's a bit of a turn off, if I can't even figure out which OS applies to Labview.  It seems like it should be an easy question/answer like if the car only runs on gas, not electricity.  

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(244 Views)

@live85LP wrote:

Well, I'm in the flip situation.  Yes, I have Labview 2011 DS2, but I'm not sure if it works on Windows 10.  

The disk shows -Windows 7.  Win10 came out right on the four-year birthday of 2011, so I'm curious if/when Win10 drivers existed.  I'd suspect not.

Anyway, the Developer Suite 2, is USG property, and I'm seeing if it's still functioning. 

I tend not to maintain Win7, and I think Win7 is forever nearing an end to its ESU. 

The serial number doesn't show up in the NI support pages, but I guess I could try a phone call. 

Anyway, it's a bit of a turn off, if I can't even figure out which OS applies to Labview.  It seems like it should be an easy question/answer like if the car only runs on gas, not electricity.  

For your specific LV and Win compatibility - please refer https://www.ni.com/en/support/documentation/compatibility/17/labview-and-microsoft-windows-compatibi... 

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(225 Views)