LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXIe-4082 / PXIe-4072 Inductance Measurement High Test Time

I am currently using PXIe-4082 for Inductance measurement in LabVIEW 17.0 SP1, and measurement itself is taking 4-6s every time. Already tried all resolutions and still get the same result.

I would like to know if this is a bug with the SW / HW or is there any workaround to fix the problem?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(846 Views)

What is the range of the measurement?

How did you wire your DUT?

Can you share your program? Have you tried with NI-DMM Soft Front Panel? How did you benchmark the test time?

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(818 Views)

The range is 100mH and 10mH. The DUT is wired through matrix connection and is being switch every time. The test time is timed manually in LabVIEW.

I tried using NI-DMM SFP and it shows the same behaviour. Found out that "Filter" enabled is causing the high measurement cycle time. Either disabling it or changing the Filter Settings to "1" will fix the problem. The main concern now is there's no access to this feature in the low-level driver and whenever you close the SFP it always reverts back to being enabled and Filter Settings to 4.

JessAndres_0-1679468252478.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(794 Views)

Hi Jess,

@JessAndres wrote:

Either disabling it or changing the Filter Settings to "1" will fix the problem. The main concern now is there's no access to this feature in the low-level driver

Why do you think so?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(790 Views)