LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROI

Solved!
Go to solution

Goodmorning, I am new to labview and I have to take four ROI on a single image before the image is acquired and in the all  example I have found they are taken after. Has someone some example that an be useful?

thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,699 Views)

Hi,

Please explain in more details what you mean by "take four ROI on a single image before the image is acquired".

An ROI is a Region Of Interest in an image.

It can be a hardware ROI, so the camera directly gives a sub-image.

It can be a software ROI, so that filters and other processing can be applied on specific parts of the full image.

Regards,

Raphaël.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,691 Views)

I have a basler camera that can "focus" on four region of interest before I acquire the image and as a result it gives me a single one image with all the four ROI. In the basler software I can decide the coordinates of the four ROI and it gives me a single image. How can I do that on labview? How can I choose before acquiring the image the coordinates?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,684 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author fra24

If you want to manually select 4 ROIs you will need an indicator and an image with the same resolution, a previous capture would do nicely.

Use the ROI tools to select your ROIs, use the CTRL + click and drag to add a new ROI. The ROIs are stored as a property of the indicator. Use IMAQ Ungroup ROIs to separate them.

snip.png

RamonG_1-1719572120841.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,660 Views)