cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Technical Information on LabVIEW for Motion Analysis Model

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request technical information regarding LabVIEW for building a proper analysis model related to the measurement of the motion of a cube connected to a spring. The idea was to place 4 cameras parallel to the workbench (one for each side of the cube), and then, by defining ROIs for each face, to precisely track and determine the motion of the object.

The use of LabVIEW is central to achieving this goal, but I have encountered difficulties in building the code during the programming process.

I hope that you, with greater experience in using this software, may be able to assist me. I would be extremely grateful for your help, as it is difficult to find material online that can aid in such a specific objective.

If it would be helpful, I could send you the LabVIEW code that works for a single camera, but is therefore unable to determine the 3D motion of the object.

Sincerely,

Mattia Mosso

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(121 Views)

@MattiaMossoBergagio wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request technical information regarding LabVIEW for building a proper analysis model related to the measurement of the motion of a cube connected to a spring. The idea was to place 4 cameras parallel to the workbench (one for each side of the cube), and then, by defining ROIs for each face, to precisely track and determine the motion of the object.

The use of LabVIEW is central to achieving this goal, but I have encountered difficulties in building the code during the programming process.

I hope that you, with greater experience in using this software, may be able to assist me. I would be extremely grateful for your help, as it is difficult to find material online that can aid in such a specific objective.

If it would be helpful, I could send you the LabVIEW code that works for a single camera, but is therefore unable to determine the 3D motion of the object.

Sincerely,

Mattia Mosso

Are you looking for a LabVIEW consultant? 

(96 Views)

It is university project so we cannot accept the offer. I just need to know it from the community. Have a good day.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(49 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MattiaMossoBergagio

@MattiaMossoBergagio wrote:

It is university project so we cannot accept the offer. I just need to know it from the community. Have a good day.

Well it's worth a try, If you want help in the forum, you need to post your code.

(40 Views)