cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software to for cDAQ 9174

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I have one chassis  NI cDAQ 9174 Part number 781157-01 and one AI module part 779516.

Unfortunately, the system builder is no longer in the business and the PC contain the Data Acquisition System is now degraded and phase out.

Our plan to get new PC to install software to interface with cDAQ 9174.

May i know what software module required to interface with cDAQ 9174 and what software required to write a visual program to read, record, visually display 2 pressure transducers connected to AI module.

thanks so much for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(261 Views)
Solution
Accepted by DVTruong

You can use DAQExpress or FlexLogger Lite to acquire and view signals from DAQ.

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000kFD7SAM&l=en-US

https://www.ni.com/en/support/downloads/software-products/download.flexlogger.html#544232

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(219 Views)
Solution
Accepted by DVTruong

Thanks so much for your advise. Just to confirm that Flexlogger is sufficient for communicating with chassis and no additional driver required, is it true?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(204 Views)

@DVTruong wrote:

Thanks so much for your advise. Just to confirm that Flexlogger is sufficient for communicating with chassis and no additional driver required, is it true?

FlexLogger is an application, you will need DAQmx driver, I believe it will automatically install it as well.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(196 Views)