LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-845x SPI need C code examples for the Micron Flash Memory please

Using the 845x to communicate to the Micron M25P80 flash memory.   Im able to write the 0x9F and get back the device ID info or the first part of it.  

Am trying to do simple read of the flash to see what is there.  Using a digital scope device i can see the addresses are being written out but then the CS ends and nothing happens.  Ive made changes on top of changes to try and make it work.  Using an Atmel example, that may not be the right one, am building the script and running to do the 9F, seems like some mode isnt right.  would like to see any of the C code script examples to control flash memory?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(84 Views)

Can you explain what any of this has to do with LabVIEW? If not, there is probably a better place and you can ask a moderator to move your post.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(78 Views)

the labview 845x code samples are similar to the C script examples.  I could use labview and setup the script and may do that, but the requirement is to use C, which is interchangable with the labview script.  if someone programs the despised, hated 845x usb/dio device it can be in labview or with the C scripting which very few labview folks really understand.  

Some may be angry at anything C related because it stirs up the fact they cant use C.

Now if you want to tell me where to go?  just go ahead, Im trying to solve a problem.  Been away from the UGs and all for alot of years

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(72 Views)