LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using NI cDAQ-9174

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello dears, I am using NI cDAQ-9174 with 4 NI 9215 modules (0-10 V) to acquire my pressures. I have 16 pressure transducers sending a voltage signals between 0-5 volts. I did the scaling for the signals to convert in to engineering unit but I am facing a problem during acquiring the signals. I got non stable and fluctuations on my readings while the pressure is constant. do you have solution for this issue since after a while I am getting thousands of readings which will need smoothing and editing!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(95 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Omar-Abdelhameed

Hi Omar,

@Omar-Abdelhameed wrote:

I got non stable and fluctuations on my readings while the pressure is constant.

You need to find the source of the problem, which could be either hardware or software.

As we don't know anything about them you need to debug on your own…

(Didn't we discuss a very similar question before?)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(80 Views)

Thank you for your response. I checked the hardware before many times and there are no issues ( using multi meter to measure the voltage and it is constant ), and the software is running without any issues but for example if the pressure is 15 psi I got the following readings: 15.01, 15, 0.1, 15.1, ... and I do not understand what is the source of that zero signal on the middle. I did not find solved similar issue like that before. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(62 Views)

Hi Omar,

@Omar-Abdelhameed wrote:

for example if the pressure is 15 psi I got the following readings: 15.01, 15, 0.1, 15.1, ... and I do not understand what is the source of that zero signal on the middle.

I can only repeat: as we don't know your hardware and software we can only suggest to debug both…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(18 Views)