LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zebra printer - Printing from LabVIEW using ZPL commands....

@shew82 - This is fantastic and it worked perfectly once I figured out what I was doing. Thank you for the tip!

0 Kudos
Message 91 of 165
(3,145 Views)

@Mark_Yedinak

Have you ever finalized the release of your software that does not require replacing the Zebra drivers with a custom inf?

This would help many of us a great deal!

0 Kudos
Message 92 of 165
(3,049 Views)
@WVisser - the method that @shew82 posted does not require replacing the Windows drivers. I have been using the two side by side for a while now.
0 Kudos
Message 93 of 165
(3,030 Views)

No, I have not recevied the final clearance from our legal department.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 94 of 165
(2,997 Views)

Appologies if this has been addressed but what about using a serial port instead of USB? That way you can print from serial (automated) and from USB (from zebra designer).

0 Kudos
Message 95 of 165
(2,984 Views)

@Mark_Yedinak wrote:

No, I have not recevied the final clearance from our legal department.

Mark,

Any update on releasing the Zebra Driver?

Thanks,
Eldon

0 Kudos
Message 96 of 165
(2,774 Views)

No, not yet. I need to check back with our legal department.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 97 of 165
(2,740 Views)

The SharpZebra based solution not only does not need custom drivers, but also works for any Zebra printer interface - serial, USB, parallel, or network.

(Note: I personally only used it for USB and serial, but as it goes through the Windows printer driver, is should work for the other intefaces without any code changes)

0 Kudos
Message 98 of 165
(2,730 Views)

@shew82 wrote:

The SharpZebra based solution not only does not need custom drivers, but also works for any Zebra printer interface - serial, USB, parallel, or network.

(Note: I personally only used it for USB and serial, but as it goes through the Windows printer driver, is should work for the other intefaces without any code changes)

Do you have any example code?

Thanks,
Eldon

0 Kudos
Message 99 of 165
(2,696 Views)

Unfortunately not any more - I developed a wrapper library at my previous employer, so the code stayed behind when I left.

0 Kudos
Message 100 of 165
(2,674 Views)