cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sbRIO 9641

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi!

I'm working on an sbRIO 9641, a relatively old, but very functional system.

Right now, I'm in the process of installing labview on my new computer, but I can't seem to be able to connect to the sbRIO device, it only shows up in my project as an unsupported item.

I'm running 2019 SP1, same as the old computer, and I've tried to install the exact same packages as the old computer, but I've been having some issues with missing feeds, and not managed to install them all.

Does anyone know which packages specifically is required to interface with the sbRIO 9641?

And if I have issues installing these packages through NI package manager, is there any other way of acquiring and installing them?

I'm attaching a screenshot of the installed packages on my old system, that is still working normally.

Thank you for your time!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(408 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jonny93

Never mind, I figured it out.

In case anyone else has the same issue at some point:

The NI MAX software has a troubleshooter, and in the troubleshooter it is possible to choose the exact NI hardware you are trying to connect to, and it will then check which packages you have installed and tell you which ones you are missing.

For me, it was the CompactRIO addon, which is possible to find in the NI Package Manager by searching in the "Browser" window.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(371 Views)