NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify horizontal.xsl to add few columns in the Result table?

If your question is

1. What is the XSL syntax and name I should use to pull out data from Locals and Parameters in TestStand?

I'm afraid I do not have the answer. There isn't a single document or website that I can find that provides a suitable answer. This ultimately leads me to believe, as what others had said, NI does not support editting style sheets for TestStand result processing. The only relevant document I can find is what you linked earlier - adding columns for StepID.

The best option available is to check the Log button for the particular Local Variable or Parameters you wish to record

ts1.PNG

Then while selecting the Steps which contains the value you would like to record, in Properties tab > Run Options, select "Enabled" from the Result Recording Option dropdown menu.

ts2.PNG

Run the main sequence with Single Pass to ensure that the Local Variable or Parameter is properly logged (will usually appear under TestResults/Data)

ts3.PNG

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(865 Views)

AYPYoo ,thanks for your reply.

I know your method .

i want to add to the table column(i want to use a for loop in teststand),so that I can analysize the report in excel.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(857 Views)

I need to do the same as you are, have you made any progress in this matter?

@AYPYoo were there any updates on this subject as far as you know?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(323 Views)