NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime? execution error

Good morning
I wanted to build my test project. After several errors and contact with NI support I completely reset my PC (FORMAT)
My problem is still present!
I have LW 2023Q3 and TS2022 as the origin of my project. For the build, it doesn't change anything (bug) but now....My project no longer executes the teststand part!!
No step in the sequence is executed, !! The LW User interface has no problem to launch but as soon as I launch my sequence nothing more happens.
What is strange is that on the labview NI user interface  example...everything is ok, my sequence launches correctly.
On my test bench (same versions but local debug license and industrial PC) everything is ok and works without any problems.
I did several tests and even on a VM, on this PC it no longer works. We did the test on my colleague's PC (exactly the same PC)....the same problems!
I came back to an old version of my project which previously worked (thanks git)...and .... nothing works anymore!!
We even tested with a classic W10, same result!
My project works with a personalized TSENV, between the two tests (ok and NOK operation) I made a personal process model.
I may have checked something differently on the PC of my test bench....but what!!??

I also just did a test on my personal PC, I installed the LW2023 Q3 version on top of the Q1 (used during covid).
Same observation! (evaluation version)
So I wanted to install teststand 2023 on teststand 2022...I got an error message (ni-package-builder-core-x86)
I removed (via the package manager) version 2022 and restarted the installation of TS 2023 (via the ISO downloaded today from the NI website)
I have the same error!!!

I'm really starting to get tired! no more ideas!!

If someone can help me !!

thank you so much

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(576 Views)