NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple teststand user interface - add teststand button events to queue.

Hi,

I am using a Teststand simple user interface code. I have defined queue in the code and wanted to add the events which user generated. I can add the menu selected events to the queue in menu selection (event handler case). (I brought menu from full feature to simple user interface).

But I want to add the Teststand buttons events like, Run current sequence, Run selected steps, Loop on selected steps, Exit etc.. which I defined for test application.

which part of the code in simple userinterafec I can enqueue this data. The flow for the above buttons handle by the mangers , so I couldn't get the flow of these buttons .

Regards,

Anand

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,201 Views)

Hi,

I am adding this event data to queue to show user event  in another test log window.

Regards, 

Anand 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,179 Views)

I did something similar a few versions of TestStand and the LV Simple Operator Interface ago.   You could try adding Event Cases to the Event Structure within the Simple User Interface for your controls of interest (linked to the manager functions).  From within those new cases you can append information to your queue as required.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,141 Views)