LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

タイプの異なる二つの端子を接続しました。

Solved!
Go to solution

古いパソコン(windows7 Labview14.0 32bit)で使えますが、プログラムをそのまま新しいパソコン(windows11 Labview18.0 32bit)に移すとそのメッセージが出ました。なぜ新しいパソコンで使えなくなりますか?その原因と解決策をお願いします。

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(534 Views)

Hi leoric,

@leoric wrote:

I can use it on my old computer (windows 7 Labview 14.0 32bit), but when I transferred the program to a new computer (windows 11 Labview 18.0 32bit), the message appeared. Why can't I use it on my new computer? Please tell me the cause and solution.

Mind to translate the message to English before posting in the worldwide English speaking forum?

Mind to share your (real) VI instead of just some images of parts of code?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(514 Views)

Thank you for your advice.

The message is said

"Two terminals of different types are connected.
The source type is double-precision complex number (~15-digit precision).
The type of sink is double-precision [64-bit real number (~15-digit precision)]."

Looking forward your answer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(497 Views)

This is my VI file

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(469 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author leoric

Hi leoric,

the output is CDB, the input is DBL: they are different…

(You could convert from CDB to DBL. A simple way would be to use the Abs() function.)

Do you know array functions like BuildArray and IndexArray? Why are there so many ArrayToCluster/ClusterToArray/Bundle/Unbundle functions in your code???

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(459 Views)

Hi leoric,

Are you sure your values should be complex numbers ?

Formula Nodes do not support complex number types as explained at the end of this documentation. I couldn't tell whether it was supported in the past though… In the documentation, it is suggested to use a MathScript Node instead, however their usage is not recommended for new applications. So, your are left with native LabVIEW operators:

raphschru_0-1704883492402.png

Regards,

Raphaël.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(450 Views)