LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Windows 10

An error occurred while upgrading from package '5b0cb826-e499-4e6b-94f0-75b6327ed934 (14.50.214)' to 'ni-metauninstaller (20.7.0.49152-0+f0)'.

Additional error information:
An error occurred while installing the MSI at 'MU\MetaUninstaller.msi'. The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2705.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,640 Views)

Hi Hinarg,

I am having the same issue; every installation I try from the NIPM in Windows 10 gives the ni-metauninstaller error with error code 2705. Did you find a solution to this issue?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,532 Views)

what the heck are you people trying to install?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,522 Views)

@ScottSummers wrote:

The additional error information you provided suggests that there was an unexpected error while installing the MSI at 'MU\MetaUninstaller.msi'. This error code (2705) indicates that there may be an issue with the package itself.

To better understand the situation and provide you with effective solutions, could you please provide more details about the specific context in which this error occurs??

Looks like the spammers are out in force today. This is an AI generated response from a brand new account that literally just repeated the question without adding contents. I'm not sure what the end game is, but there's no way some random internet user signed up, dug up a 2 year old post, then posted this response.

(BTW- I pasted the original question into ChatGPT and some of the language is a word-for-word duplicate of "ScottSummers"'s post.)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(763 Views)