LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something weird with right click menus and DQMH front panel

Solved!
Go to solution

I have something really weird going on and I cannot figure it out. When I create a dqmh module and put a chart on the FP of the module, While the module is running I cannot get the right click menu of the chart to show at all. Its also not just charts it ANY controls menu. AND it only happens on a DQMH front panel. All others panel work right.

Just dont understand it. Cant figure out why. Any Ideas?

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(167 Views)

to add even more weirdness to this. If I create a module that uses the template from MGI Singleton. Then I get the correct behavior. It is only when i create an out of the box module from DQMH. Really really weird. Never seen anything like it. I am going to reinstall DQMH and see what happens.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(149 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joe_H

When I create a new module and open the VI properties, the default runtime shortcut menus are disabled (in Window Appearance category).  Does enabling this fix your issue?

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(138 Views)

Wow thank you. I have been using LV for 20_+ years and never really thought about that setting at all. Glad it was simple. Thanks so much. 

See old dogs can learn new tricks.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(134 Views)