LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waveform Graph Time Invalid

Hi people, heads up because I do not have any knowledge in LabVIEW, only using it since it was prepared by my seniors which has already gone for a long time now.

I need to upgrade the version of my LabVIEW from 2016 to 2023 Q3 to ensure the compatibility between OS can be optimized.

During the upgrade, everything seems perfectly fine when I load the 2016 source code to 2023 Q3 LabVIEW and build it and using it in my test station.

However after capturing the data, somehow it fails to show correct time that were captured in the graph:

aserap_0-1729064834709.png

Thus make it unable to detect the time correctly.

My latest finding is this error I saw came along when I install the LabVIEW and NI-DAQmx Runtime 2023 Q3.

Or maybe I'm missing something due to lack of knowledge on this, do enlighten me. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(110 Views)

Change the x-axis formatting to display a time stamp. See here: Display Time and Date on a Graph or Chart in LabVIEW 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(104 Views)

dsbNI_0-1729081669053.png

Most UIs prefer either of the top two displays. The bottom display (which appears to show the same formatting as your post) shows what happens when you uncheck 'Ignore Time Stamp' and the x-scale is formatted for floating point numbers. Right-click your graph, select Properties, and view the Display Format tab:

dsbNI_1-1729081872216.png

There, you can choose your preferred time display format.

Doug
NI Sound and Vibration
Message 3 of 3
(55 Views)