LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i make analog signal from abinary file ?

i wan to convert a binary file to signal to send it through usrp 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(357 Views)

Your question makes very little sense. The term "binary file" is very vague, because everything in a computer is binary at the lowest level. You also don't define what you mean by "signal".

Typically the USRP radio will convert your digital data to an RF signal. Maybe your want to ask in the USRP forum instead.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(325 Views)

Let's get some more information about your file and how the data is stored.   

Most likely you are referring to a file saved on a computer.  This would, of course, consist of 1's and 0's.

What is the file extension?  What process was used to save the data to file?

The USRP is going to expect data as an array of either; CXD (complex Double) or Integer as interleaved IQ Data.  

There is not enough information provided so, even my magic 8-Ball says "Outcome uncertain, ask again "

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(316 Views)

i just want to send a file that is saved in computer as a.txt file through labview for usrp how can i do that ?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(288 Views)

What hardware and toolkits do you have?

What step is a problem for you (reading the file with LabVIEW? Sending the file data? Receiving the data on the other end?, Saving the received data to a file? etc.)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(285 Views)

i want to know how labview read the file and how can i send it through the ni usrp code ?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(282 Views)

LabVIEW is just a programming language. If you don't know LabVIEW programming at all, I recommend to start with the learning resources listed at the top of the forum.

(You still have not said what USRP hardware and drivers you have. For anything USRP specific, I recommend the already mentioned other forum)

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(279 Views)

Ettus USRP X410 this SDR //and the toolkits is the ni-usrp 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(270 Views)