NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump To Subsequence Within Main Sequence Using Post Action

Solved!
Go to solution

No problem - out of interest, which solution did you implement?

Charlie Rodway | Principal Software Engineer | Certified TestStand Architect (CTA)

Computer Controlled Solutions Ltd | NI Silver Alliance Partner | GDevCon#1 Sponsor

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,251 Views)

I chose the Example #3 solution since I am not always jumping to the top step of the Main Sequence.  All 3 solutions have their benefits depending on the situation.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,239 Views)

Hi!

I have more complicated case ...i need to jump for main sequence BUT to the point where it called the other sequence and continue the execution form the NEXT step,e.g. in other words it like have pointer at "parent" sequence and if something happens i want to break the execution of "child sequence" and return exactly to the next step of execution of "parent" sequence to continue the execution.

I tried to call "sequence call but it unfortunately start the "parent" sequence from the beginning...

Thank you, Yuri

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(793 Views)

Attached the picture

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(789 Views)

Attached sequence that i talked about + explanation 

Flow is Flow.PNG

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(784 Views)

Hi yemelian,

Please start a new topic thread in the TestStand forum for your question, so the solution for your question can be assigned.

Thanks,

Charlie Rodway | Principal Software Engineer | Certified TestStand Architect (CTA)

Computer Controlled Solutions Ltd | NI Silver Alliance Partner | GDevCon#1 Sponsor

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(781 Views)