Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultrasound imaging

Hi,

I am programming an ultrasound scanning system to perform a C- scan of biological samples. I have gone through the examples on ni website. but i am unable to understand the c-scan Vi and i am struggling to know what I should be connecting to x and y index and also to the intialize array?? i am using sigmakoki motion controller to move my transducer in x and y direction.

(pls pardon my ignorance i am in lifesciences and new to programming)

many thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(6,736 Views)

Hi Ultrasound,

Thank you for posting onto the National Instruments forum, which examples in particular have you looked at? Could you possibly attach the c-scan.vi to the reply?

Then I can have a look and troubleshoot this issue further.

Many Thanks,

John McLaughlin
Academic Account Manager
National Instruments UK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(6,724 Views)

Hi,

Please find the attachement. I do not know how to derive the Z (time of flight) data from the agillent scope Vi, the Z value is to be connected to the C-scan Vi. and also not sure about which inputs to connect to the x and y inputs of c-scan vi.My stage controller does not give me the position.

I found this example from this link: http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/4423.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(6,720 Views)

sorry forgot the file!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(6,719 Views)

Thank you for submitting the file,  I am still missing the necessary drivers and sub VI's required to correctly examine the inputs/outputs of the sub VI's in questions but I would like to point out the if you press Ctrl-H it will bring up the context help information to give more detail on each sub vi's terminals.

If you do have any of the missing sub VI's avaiable please send the to me in a reply.

Many Thanks,

John McLaughlin
Academic Account Manager
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(6,706 Views)

I am also trying to do same thing. May I know which sensor you are using? How is the manufacturer? How to purchase?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(6,180 Views)

Hi meBaga,

You may have more success by strating a new thread for this query as this current one is nearly 2 years old.

Thanks,

John Mc

John McLaughlin
Academic Account Manager
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(6,162 Views)