LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Core 1 Lesson Completion Problem

Hi all, I have a few lessons in my LabVIEW Core 1 training that won't complete. I've gone through all of them, but on the course page, they say "continue" and not "view" (completed). Anyone know how to get them to complete? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(1,589 Views)

Hello nicktherushfan2112

The post is quite old, and I hope there is not any problem anymore, but if it still exists, you can contact Education NI by clacking contact us in Course installation page. I have attached links below. 

LabVIEW Core 1 Course - NI

Contact Us - NI

Also consider on videos in the course that you should watch them fully and after that move to the next one. So, what I suggest you double-check it in detail and after that if there will be problems yet, contact from pages and report that issue. 

Regards)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(1,496 Views)

Just going to say this issue still exists and as much as I like rewatching videos I've already watched; I don't have time for this. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(931 Views)

I can also confirm this is still a problem. I sometimes have to go back and "watch" the last slide a few times before the lesson will show up completed.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(909 Views)

This doesn't help, but I think it's more of a problem with the lesson software than with anything NI can help with.  I've seen this before with learning software in general.  I've learned that you should always watch the videos until they end.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(897 Views)

Go to the three lines box(navigation menu) in the left top. check whether you have ticks on all of them. If not wait for few seconds or play the videos. Then check it solved.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(850 Views)

Hi!

This problem is still exist but I think I solved it. You just have to stay at the very last slide for like 5 seconds and after it will be marked as done 100%.

Message 7 of 7
(687 Views)