cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get sequence parameters...

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

i'm using LabVIEW to realize my custom OI. I already succeded to load and run a selected sequence.

What i want to do now is to get and, eventually, set each sequence parameter (name, value, type) listed in: "Sequence manager" -> "Variables" -> "Parameters" . I would like to this after the sequence has been loaded and before it is run... but i don't know how!

Suggestions?  😉

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,586 Views)

Hi Arco,

let me verify if I understood your post correctly:

1. When you say "set each sequence parameter (name, value, type) listed in: "Sequence manager" -> "Variables" -> "Parameters", do you mean setting properties under "parameters" container programmatically from the OI? If so, all you have to do is to access TS properties through the TestStand API (there are 2 VIs, "TestStand - Set Property Value" and "TestStand - Get Property Value" located under Functions -> TestStand)

You can take a look to this example too:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\National Instruments\TestStand 4.x\Examples\AccessingPropertiesUsingAPI\UsingLabVIEW  

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Fabio

Fabio M.
NI
Principal Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,566 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author aRCo

I think that the appropriate solution would stand at the following link:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/5C08014017AA895686256DD6008323FB?OpenDocument

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,495 Views)